The school mission statement
At The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar, we work alongside parents to inspire academic excellence, creativity and mutual respect, through the provision of a unique, exciting and happy environment. Children are taught the fundamental British values alongside the school values, which are an intrinsic part of school life and thus give our children a soaring belief in themselves as citizens of the 21st Century.
At The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar we aim:
- To foster a whole-child approach which will encompass the spiritual, moral, social, cultural, intellectual and physical development of each child.
- To nurture a love of learning and to develop a focused approach to work, enabling children to realise their potential.
- To help children to develop self-esteem and self-confidence and to recognise that they have a worthwhile contribution to make to the school and society.
- To give children a critical and constructive understanding of the world around them.
- To encourage children to be independent, responsible and compassionate, so that they feel confident to enjoy the opportunities and challenges of secondary education.
- To understand the fundamental British values and to use these throughout their lives.
The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Latest Inspection Report
The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
The Directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.