The School's Mission Statement
At The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar, we work alongside parents to inspire academic excellence, creativity and mutual respect, through the provision of a unique, exciting and happy environment. Children are taught the fundamental British values alongside the school values, which are an intrinsic part of school life and thus give our children a soaring belief in themselves as citizens of the 21st Century.
At The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar we aim:
- To foster a whole-child approach which will encompass the spiritual, moral, social, cultural, intellectual and physical development of each child.
- To nurture a love of learning and to develop a focused approach to work, enabling children to realise their potential.
- To help children to develop self-esteem and self-confidence and to recognise that they have a worthwhile contribution to make to the school and society.
- To give children a critical and constructive understanding of the world around them.
- To encourage children to be independent, responsible and compassionate, so that they feel confident to enjoy the opportunities and challenges of secondary education.
- To understand the fundamental British values and to use these throughout their lives.
The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
Find our Policies Index here.
The following polices can be read online:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions and Exclusions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Non-Discrimination and Inclusion Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Latest Inspection Report
The following policies can be requested via the school office:
- Attendence and Punctuality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Fire Risk Management Policy
- Images Policy
- Internet Policy
- PSHCE Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar School is addressed at Broadway, Chadderton, OL9 0AD. Our Headteacher, Mrs Caroline Greenwood, can be contacted on 0161 620 6570.
The Chadderton Preparatory Grammar School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
Mr Ali Khan, the Proprietor, can be contacted via telephone at 01494 535 857 or via post at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ all year round.