Not all Prep Schools are the same
Choosing the right early years setting for your children can be a difficult decision. At the Chadderton Preparatory Grammar, we have been developing a unique learning environment aimed at ensuring your child receives the care, dedication, and attention they deserve. Our unique approach and bespoke curriculum encourages further skills of learning, whilst adding to the attributes of resilience and independence. The foundations for academic success are laid during these years, supported by the development of self-confidence and a love of learning.
Curiosity and enquiry remain at the heart of the curriculum, as the children are encouraged to develop their preferred learning style in a more formal learning environment. The children continue to benefit from specialist teaching and are encouraged to build their capabilities and to stretch themselves through our enrichment programmes. This is all complemented by a varied and interactive activities program.
As our promise to you, we will continue to:
- Have smaller class sizes in order to ensure your child benefits from a tailored and bespoke education experience.
- Offer an affordable independent education solution while remaining extremely competitive.
- Attract the best educators to deliver our bespoke style of learning.
- Involve parents in the way we deliver our teaching.
- Ensure our children exceed the national average across the entire curriculum.
- Offer a healthy and happy environment for your child to flourish.
We normally operate a waiting system for all entry points into our school. To register your interest and to receive a prospectus, please register below.