Not all Prep Schools are the Same
Choosing the right early years setting for your children can be a difficult decision. At the Chadderton Preparatory Grammar, we have been developing a unique learning environment aimed at ensuring your child receives the care, dedication, and attention they deserve.
Our unique approach and bespoke curriculum ensures children develop a passion for learning whilst also making them resilient and independent. The foundations for academic success are laid during these years, and are supported by the development of self-confidence and a love of learning.
Curiosity and enquiry remain at the heart of the curriculum as the children are encouraged to develop their preferred learning style in a more formal learning environment. The children benefit from specialist teaching methods and are encouraged to build their capabilities and stretch themselves through our enrichment programmes. This is all complemented by a varied and interactive activities programme.
As our promise to you, we will continue to:
- Have smaller class sizes to ensure your child benefits from a tailored and bespoke academic experience.
- Offer an affordable independent education while remaining competitive.
- Attract the best educators to deliver our bespoke style of learning.
- Involve parents in every aspect of their child's education.
- Ensure our children exceed the national average across the entire curriculum.
- Offer a healthy and happy environment for children to flourish.
We normally operate a waiting system for all entry points into our school.